What To Expect
What You Can Expect When You Visit Cornerstone On A Sunday Morning
- People will be dressed casually. You don't need to dress up to come and worship with us.
- You will be greeted at the door by one of our friendly volunteers.
- Babies, toddlers, and preschoolers (4 and under) may be taken to the nursery where they will be cared for in a safe and fun environment.
- Elementary-aged children (5 - 11) will stay with their parents until after praise/worship when they will be dismissed to children's church.
- The worship team will lead us in a few contemporary worship songs. The lyrics will be displayed on large easy-to-read screens if you don't know the words.
- You'll receive a handout with weekly activities and message notes.
- Our pastor will give a biblically-based message with practical applications.
- The service will last about an hour and a half.
- We will receive an offering from our regular attenders, but you will not be expected to contribute.
- Coffee and refreshments will be available.